The student news site of Westbrook High School

Torch Tribune

WHS Visual and Performing Arts Proudly Presents Les Misérables

This Thursday, The WHS Drama Club will be performing their first showing of Les Miserables! The tickets will be available at the door, $7 for students and $10 for adults. If you would like to purchase your tickets ahead of time then feel free to do so at Westbrook Together Days or online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2559074. The group will be performing four shows in all. June 2nd-4th will take place in Westbrook High Auditorium at 7pm. The fourth show will begin at 2pm on June 5th.

Make the effort to come support your hardworking cast, crew, and directors who have dedicated their time into putting together this wonderful show. The Music Department has spent countless hours helping the students perfect their sound for the musical. The Theater Department has dedicated much time towards teaching the students the proper acting techniques. Therefore, a special thank you is in order for the multiple people who have made this possible such as Mr. Anctil, Mr. Solomon, and Mrs. Snow. These three individuals have worked tirelessly to make the production of this show meaningful and fun. We would also like to thank Sierra Cameron as well as the Art Department for creating beautiful advertisements for the show. We hope to see you all there!